Time for the annual state of the real estate market analysis. 2019 was another strong year for real estate in the Rogue Valley. Not as strong as 2018 in terms of appreciation of housing prices.
Contingent Offers. Do they Work? Part 2
Dated: April 9 2019
So you have to sell your house before you can buy a new one. That's a scary Prospect. But one that has been done thousands of time. And you only want to move once. Here's how to do it.
1. Declutter your house, and get it ready to list for sale.
2. Shop around for potential houses you would trade your current house for.
Now here is the big IF....Did you find several homes while shopping around that would work for you? If so, BINGO. We can make this work, with a little faith. If your requirments for a new home are met by several properties in the area, when you get an offer to purchase your home, then you should be able to find your replacement property.
3. We list your house for sale, and get an accepted offer.
4. We make an offer on the best available property that suits your needs. With an accepted offer on the contingent property, sellers are much more likely to accept a contingent offer.
5. Now we just wrangle the transactions together, and get you a couple of days after closing to move. Or if that doesn't work, move your possessions into a POD, and have it delivered to the new house to unpack.
No Problem! Piece of Cake!
What happens if your replacement home is a rare or unusual find, and not plentiful in the market? Stay tuned, or look for Part 3.